I took 2 in home preganacy test and i started me peiored!

i took two pregancy test and they both where positive and on the last day of the month i stated my peoried.my brest heart and feel really bad in the morning i have all the sings but i stared my peoried is there any other wemon that went threw this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• dude check your spelling... and yes I have had my period 3 times during this pregnancy and The doc said it was fine
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 2:58 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I had my period the whole pregnancy with my first child... I didn't even know I was pregnant till 7 months along.. I had no typical signs.. with this pregnancy I get regular spotting, just know that not everyone is the same and you should have your OB check things to be sure, I would make an apt anyway.
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 2:58 PM on May. 30, 2011

• it happens. But if you are old enough to have sex and get pregnant,the learn to spell correctly. Makes you look immature? How old are you?? 15?
    CristaJordan

Answer by CristaJordan at 3:00 PM on May. 30, 2011

• you can still bleed threw out your pregnancy and it cant look just like a period i take anotehr test and see what it says
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 3:07 PM on May. 30, 2011

• alright rude ppl.....It was a question asked not a damn English/Spelling test. I am 24 and i mess up somtimes mostimes with my spelling. But To answer the question it could be normal. Go to your obgyn.. Or you could have had what is called a chemical pregnancy. Where ur body produced the HCG but nothing else no fetal pole nothing. Most women have them atleast 1 time a year and dont even know it!! Your best bet is to go to your Doctor and tell them this.
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 3:08 PM on May. 30, 2011

• sorry but she here for help leave her spelling alone she could be dyslexic like me
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 3:08 PM on May. 30, 2011

• It could have been a chemical pregnancy, which is a very early miscarriage, if your getting a negative now. Did you take another test? Some women do bleed during pregnancy, it's not normal but it's not uncommon, there are many reasons.
    SMC112011

Answer by SMC112011 at 3:17 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Some Ladies actually have a period Throughout Pregnancy ! Some Months Into Pregnancy ... It also Could be A Early Miscarriage , I would take a test If it comes out Negative Then a possiblility of Miscarriage is there But Not Accurate .. If you Happen to Get another Positive I would Make a apt .. Better to be safe & To ease your Mind
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 3:35 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I had my period through 6 months of my pregs so yes you are most likely preg if you have 2 pos tests.

hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 7:19 PM on May. 30, 2011