Stuffed animals

I have three trash bags of stuffed animals. I don't want to throw them away. I live in a small town in Okla. where there is no place for them. Does anyone know where I can take them? Even in the city? Will tornato victums want them and if so tell me where to take them.

Kimkh

Asked by Kimkh at 2:59 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• If they are in like new condition sometimes the police and fire departments want them to take and give to the kids who were involved in fires and domestic violence.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:10 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Homeless shelters, women's shelters, the Salvation Army... I'd look into places like that. That way you know that they will be given to children who will probably love them :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:17 PM on May. 30, 2011

• salvation army or you could post an ad on craigslist

BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 4:20 PM on May. 30, 2011

• You took my answer, BlessednHappy! laughing

So I'll suggest donating to the Goodwill, if you have one.  You could probably also contact your local United Way office and ask for advice/suggestions.

You're going to want to make sure that they've been recently washed before you donate them though.  I know it'll be a pain to do that many, but it will help make sure they all find their way into the arms of an appreciative child.

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 10:07 PM on May. 30, 2011