Best way to keep baby bottles clean.

I just got some bottles that I will be using for juice. What is the best stuff for keeping them clean. I completely nursed my son. I used a bottle only twice that are way to small for juice.

malexander2009

Asked by malexander2009 at 3:04 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Wash and store in a ziploc bag

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:20 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I used bottles for my boys, the 2nd and 3rd I used the playtex drop ins and I loved those. I did not do anything special for the bottles, I just ran them thru the dish washer along with the regular dishes and stored them in the cabinet.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:21 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I used glass bottels so i always steralized!!
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 3:29 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I just wash them. My kids were all formula fed (we never put juice in bottles, it always went in a cup). My youngest is 10 months. When he finishes a bottle I just toss it in the sink and then put it in the dishwasher with the rest of the dishes and run it through a wash/dry cycle. End of story. They are always clean when they come out.
    With the 4th kid we didn't have a dishwasher so I washed them by hand. I usually rinsed them after use and left them in the sink until I did dishes in the morning and then used a bottle brush and hot, soapy water.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:00 PM on May. 30, 2011

• just what justanotherjen said:) We did not use juice in a bottle to encourage sippy use:)
    elijahsmama09

Answer by elijahsmama09 at 8:00 PM on May. 30, 2011

• we jsut wash them after each use
    ilovemyboys84

Answer by ilovemyboys84 at 9:51 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Rinse them out directly after use. If you do that it won't give a chance for juice to say in it to make it a mess.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 11:52 PM on May. 30, 2011

• rinse and i put in dishwasher
    critter_boo

Answer by critter_boo at 9:23 AM on May. 31, 2011

• wash them immediately after use
    dixiegurl223626

Answer by dixiegurl223626 at 9:58 AM on May. 31, 2011