When did you A/C go in.

Only the 2nd day since the beginning of spring that it's been hot so my DH said we are still going to wait a week or so to put in our A/C any one jump the gun already.

malexander2009

Asked by malexander2009 at 3:11 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Ours has been on off and on since April depending on how hot it is outside. We dont really "wait" we just go with if we arent comfortable it goes on.

Answer by gemgem at 3:13 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Oh yeah. One loud obnoxious window air conditioner already in on the top level. Bottom level window airconditioner going in today or tomorrow. It was 92 degrees on Thursday....thank goodness that loud window airconditioner was in and running..
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:13 PM on May. 30, 2011

• It goes on when the house temp hits 83 or above. I will cut it on set at 80.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:14 PM on May. 30, 2011

• My bedroom a/c unit has been in and running since April. The ones in the kids room and livingroom have been in since April as well, but only used as needed.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:19 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Ours has been on for week or so, my SO said we couldn't turn it on until June to open the windows. Well he gets to sit in AC at work all night while me and the kids sweat it out at home, and he expects the house clean when its 87 in here! I don't think so lol , I turned it on a over a week ago and he grumbled but the kids were more happy and everyones sleeps better. It in the 90 here today outside no way am I turning it off anytime soon Our lot has no trees so we get the sun all day long.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 3:29 PM on May. 30, 2011

• My husband wants ours in now but I'm still fine. It's suppouse to cool of in a couple days.
    Shell89

Answer by Shell89 at 3:34 PM on May. 30, 2011

• We live in NC, so it's not unusual for us to turn on our AC in the middle of Jan/Feb. The one in our bedroom stays on all year round.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:46 PM on May. 30, 2011

• on
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 3:54 PM on May. 30, 2011

• We don't have AC. At all. But we live up north. It gets hot but not bad enough we can't suffer through the worst days with just some fans. When we moved here last summer the first week it was in the upper 90s. We just sucked it up.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:57 PM on May. 30, 2011

• We live in FL, we almost never turn it off!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 4:18 PM on May. 30, 2011