Baby shower ideas.

My friends wanna make me a baby shower in July. Any ideas what happens during a baby shower? I have never been to a baby shower... I know there's games and all but what games could be good? What food I should I ask to bring or I make myself? Cake? Any one help! Oh forgot to add.. I'm going to have two Baby showers... One for friends and one for family, my appartments too small to hold them all in....

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 3:17 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would say Def a Baby shower Cake ....
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 3:19 PM on May. 30, 2011

• safety pins(small) in rice, who ever finds the most wins, trust me its fun and hard, of course a cake with a stork holding a baby, there is a diaper game that you can do where you put candy like, milky way, baby ruth, etc and they have to guess what the candy is who every guesses the most right wins,
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 3:19 PM on May. 30, 2011

• We played this game at mine where you take a cucumber and pass it with your knees :) whoever drops it is out and the last one standing wins! OR you can take a balloon and pop it with your pelvis against someone elses butt and the first pair to pop it wins ;) LOOKS SO FUNNY BTW
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 3:26 PM on May. 30, 2011

• You could get A blind fold ... the guest take turns being Blindfolded & Take the Bows & The Guest Sticks them on you ... wherever they put them The bows must stay untill game is Over.. Its really fun , we did it at one of mine & Everyone enjoyed it !
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 3:28 PM on May. 30, 2011

• You definetely have to have a cute cake! The most fun games are:
    1. safety pins - make some cute safety pins and put one on each guest as they come in. Whoever catches someone saying the word "baby" then they take their safetly pin away. Another version is ladies cannot cross their legs and if someone catches someone crossing their legs they can take their safety pin. At the end of the game (or party) whoever has the most safety pins wins a prize.
    2. baby food - you get some different jars of baby food and take the labes off and number them (at least five different kinds). Then you take some volunteers and give them each a little of each baby food. Whoever has the most correct guesses of what each food is wins a prize.
    3. guess the belly size. You measure the mom's belly and cut a string. Then you give the guests string (or yarn) to cut. However's string is the closest to the pregnant mom's string wins a prize.
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 3:59 PM on May. 30, 2011