Does anyone have any ideas?

as how to get people to stop calling and asking for donations and such? We are already on several do not call lists but is there any way to get on all of the lists at once?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 3:27 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Technology

• Get caller ID and don't answer the phone if you don't know the caller! Or just say no. It's good to practice this. Just tell them that you already have several charities that you support, or that you cannot support them this year. The only do not call registry I know is

https://www.donotcall.gov/

dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 4:22 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I already have caller ID
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 4:32 PM on May. 30, 2011

• As far as I know, the National Do Not Call Registry doesn't apply to charity or political calls. And there is no registry for those types of calls, either, as far as I know. Frankly, I think it sucks. I don't want any of those calls, whether they're selling, looking for donations, or wanting to know if I think the president is doing a good job or not.

Really, your only options are to either answer and tell each and every one individually to put you on their do not call list, or just screen the calls with caller id and ignore any of them that you don't recognize. Personally, I screen because I find it much easier and a lot less irritating. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:00 PM on May. 30, 2011