How do u>

Do ur makeup for summer eyes....what eyeliner do u use??? Mine always seems to run

msmamakatie

Asked by msmamakatie at 3:41 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I love to use powder liners. I feel that they stay all day. Bare minerals has this product that is called weather everything liner sealer. All I have to do is use a few drops with my liner and it stays all day. I even use it with my Gel LIner.
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 7:57 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I gave up eyeliner years ago. I draw a soft line using a black eye shadow; doesn't "run" or smear like traditional eyeliner.
    Anonymous

• I love the Sephora retractable eyeliner. It lasts all day! You might have to use a eye makeup remover to wipe it off, but it's a great liner. Comes in different shades, has a smudger and sharpner at the end of it. Hope this helps.
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 3:45 PM on May. 30, 2011

• awesome thank u!!!
    msmamakatie

Comment by msmamakatie (original poster) at 3:54 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I use Urban Decay 24/7
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 6:32 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I have a waterproof pencil from the Sephora line. I use an eyeliner brush and dab it in black shadow and tap that onto the liner to "set it," and it lasts really well unless I start crying, but even then my mascara runs worse than the liner. The liner, in those situations, ends up just looking intentionally smudged.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:39 PM on May. 30, 2011