why

why does it take so long for some people to get pregnant. me and my husband have been tryin and tryin and still nothing i am gettin tired of tryin. at first i didnt want to have another baby bc i have a 16 month old daughter and i thought it would be a lil to soon but i got to thinkin about it and i got excited and wanted another baby. but now i just feel depressed and i think its gettin to my hubby to bc i am depressed. i dont understand how it can be so hard and it makes me crazy that i am sittin her tryin and there are lost of people gettin pregnant that dont even want to be and they are haven abortions why do they get pregnant so easy when they dont care and people who want to have a baby cant get pregnat. i dont know it just makes me mad. i dont understand it

mommy033

Asked by mommy033 at 10:09 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• IT TOOK ME ALMOST 5 YRS TO GET PREGO NO MEDICAL HELP AT ALL I JUST WAS STILL YOUNG AND WAITED WHEN I HAD HER I WAS 26 WE WERE GOING TO GET A TEST DONE THAT YEAR TO SEE WHAT WAS WRONG B/C MY HUSBAND WANTED TO KNOW FOR SURE WHAT WAS WRONG BUT THEN WE FOUND OUT WE WERE PREGO IT WAS A NICE SHOCK SO IF IT'S ONLY BEEN A FEW MONTHS THEN RELAX IT WILL COME IN DUE TIME !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• It takes the "average" woman with no problems 6 months to get pg. The drs wont see you until you have been trying for 1 year. It took us 2 years to concieve our first, and has so far been 17 months for #2. If it has been a year or longer then go the dr and get tested. If not then you can start charting your temperatures to see if you are ovulating. use www.fertilityfriend.com Then you can take the charts into dr when you do go in.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 9, 2008