What helps with morningsickness

i notice barely hold any thing down

babysmiley007

Asked by babysmiley007 at 4:01 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Health

• You could try sea bands !
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 4:10 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Try crackers before you get out of bed in the morning (saltines), keeping food in your stomach at all times (which is near impossible when you're puking everything up), ginger tea (it helped me keep food down a little longer) and vitamin B6...... otherwise the dr can prescribe anti-nuasua meds (which didn't help me either).
    I hope it doesn't last the entire time and I hope you are able to keep some down!!! Dd wasn't getting enough nutrients through what I was eating (not able to keep it down) so she started literally taking all stored nutrients from my body and I lost 10 lbs! Went from 123 to 113 in the first 2 months of the pregnancy. You could see every bone in my body until the morning sickness finally went away at 26 weeks.
    I hope one of those things helps! GL!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:16 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Ginger anything may help. Candies, teas, ginger ale, etc
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 7:13 PM on May. 30, 2011