Feelings

I know every pregnancy can be different, but this one is totally different, I am 4 1/2 weeks preggo, at this time with my boys (now 2 and 4) I was sick as ever and couldn't eat and very, very tired. This time I can't seem to stop eating, no sickness, just tried. Could this mean I may get my girl??? I sure hope so

Jssg1986

Asked by Jssg1986 at 4:05 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i'm in the same boat, super tired and eating a ton. My first pregnancy was the opposite, high energy,no appetite this early on, and extreme nausea...I keep having "it's a girl" dreams too! My gut says it's a girl, but then again my gut said it was a girl last time too and I popped out a boy so who knows?!
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 4:09 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Well...I'm on my third girl and I thought FOR SURE this one was a boy because my symptoms were so much different...lol nope. I have heard people say they could tell it was going to be the opposite gender based on how different the pregnancy was, so maybe?!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:33 PM on May. 30, 2011

• could be but every pregnancy is different .. hope that you get your little girl .!!
    mom3902

Answer by mom3902 at 5:23 PM on May. 31, 2011