Names

what you started to think of names for your little ones, I am only 4 1/2 weeks and already starting to think of names

Jssg1986

Asked by Jssg1986 at 4:07 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i think its normal to think about what names you like early on .. Alot of mommies do it
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 4:08 PM on May. 30, 2011

• As soon as I found out I was pregnant DH (bf at the time) and I discussed baby names we liked and picked 2 immediatly. He had already picked a boy name he loved so I picked a girl name and because we both loved the names we stuck with them. Still trying for a boy but we have our little Kyla! :)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:10 PM on May. 30, 2011

• We started talking about names before we got pregnant. The name who chose for a boy got tossed out the window when I KNEW he was a boy. He went frem Ethan to Logan.
    We are trying for #2 and have picked Bennett & Caroline. Hopefully we will still agree once we do get pregnant!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 4:29 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I started really early with my first. Right away.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:14 PM on May. 30, 2011

• as soon as we found out that my baby was a girl
    djh0505

Answer by djh0505 at 6:23 PM on May. 30, 2011

• We had ours picked out pretty early on. With the twins it was super easy because we each had a name we really liked. With my three year old, my little sister mentioned a name right before we got preggo and it stuck.
    lauralivivy

Answer by lauralivivy at 9:11 PM on May. 30, 2011

• i think that when your soo excited that thinking about things early is hard not to do !!!
    mom3902

Answer by mom3902 at 5:22 PM on May. 31, 2011