any of you

Has anyone had no symptoms with one pregnany and then have all kinds with the next pregnancy?

My first i had nothing...

and this time im sick, tired, moody, you name it i got it lol!

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 10:12 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I told everyone how easy pregnancy and labor was after my first. I had no complications, no morning sickness, no swelling, no braxton hicks, no carpal tunnel, no nothing. My labor was 7 hours, no pain medication. Then I got pregnant again and from 7 weeks on, there was always something. I got morning sickness, my joints swelled so bad I could hardly walk, at 20 weeks, I had to be in braces for my carpal tunnel, I had preterm labor from 17 weeks on, my labor was 29 hours, and it stopped and I had to induced again. My labor stopped mid delivery and I had to push with no contractions. But I love her to death and I wouldn't take any of that back!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• my first one was so easy. I had nothing. With my second son is was crazy! My boobs hurt i was always in the bathroom. he even sent me into early labor. so yeah you are not alone!
    lonelymommyof2

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 10:17 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• yes my first was a breeze! my second however has been....ugh lol
    TechnoBunny

Answer by TechnoBunny at 10:20 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• were the sex different? my first was a girl and i dont know what im having this time...
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:24 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• my first was a boy & next week i find out the sex of the new baby..yay! =D
    TechnoBunny

Answer by TechnoBunny at 10:27 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Yes, with my son I was soooo sick for the first three months and with my daughter, it was smooth sailing. I guess every kiddo is different even in utero.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 10:29 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• First was easy no morning sickness no real symptoms, I'm on my second boy now, and the only symptom I've had is sleepiness.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 10:31 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My first was a boy and I was 15, my second was a girl and I was 22. I just thought I would throw in my ages there too, since you are being so investigative, lol.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:34 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Lol, yes! I was a little easily upsetted my first pregnancy and had BAD morning sickness all day BUT this pregnancy I didnt have very much morning sickness and only in the mornings but my attitude........ ITS AWFUL lol. I cry at everything get mad all of the time. I am a wreck most of the time lol.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:41 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My first pregnancy was, well pretty much perfect. I was tired a little more but who doesn't like a valid excuse to lay in bed a couple hours in the middle of the day? Every prenatal check up was perfect. I never even had any contractions, until they induced me three days after her due date.
    With my second I was moody, tired all the time, my legs would swell if I stayed on my feet more than half an hour without rest, I had migraines and at first wasn't gaining any weight and then gained too fast in the second trimester. I got varicose veins from her and had to do non stress tests twice a week and had to get an ultrasound of her heart bcuz she had an arrythmia but then she was also smaller than she should be and a week before deliver the doctor told me her lungs were slightly under developed and may need a vent when she's born which added stress to everything else
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 9, 2008