Leave the damn cat will ya?

My DB (dear brother) Wife and kids have dropped by... and Of course my nephew HAS to go back and antagonize my roommate's cat. My sister saw him and took him to a corner... Finally she see's what I'm going through everytime I babysit him. Karma's a bitch isn't it?

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 4:11 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Pets

• I hope she will talk to her son and talk to him about not pestering the kitty every time he sees it. Does the cat have anywhere it can go to hide or get away from nephew?
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:29 PM on May. 30, 2011

• nephew always finds it...
    SamJ321

Comment by SamJ321 (original poster) at 4:30 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Poor kitty! How old is your nephew? Is he old enough to understand that kitty does not want to be pestered and to leave kitty alone? I'd also give thought to finding a room (that has a door you can lock) and put kitty in there when nephew is over.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:44 PM on May. 30, 2011