What could this have been?

OMG! I'm old :(
Me and the kids went to the park today and usually I let them just play and push when I'm needed well today they wanted to play tag so since it's been a year for me since I have been slowly walking and jogging I thought I could out run my ds...lol well I tagged him and ran he tried to tag me but all he said was man you run fast for an old lady...lol he made me laugh and tagged me...lol
Well I continued to play when all of a sudden he's chasing me again I tried to run faster but for some reason I felt my legs feel noodle-ly...lol I thought I was gonna fall. So I had to slow down it was fun while we played oh and I felt a little gush of something in my pants...hmm? I don't know if it was urine or discharge (sorry TMI)
My ds is 10 yrs. old my dd is 8 (today is her b/day)

We had a great time that's all that mattered ;)
Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• thats awsome.. about getting to play likes kids again not that he called you an old lady.

DS always tells me, Mommy your to big..." even though ti am not big he just means to old to play on the playsets..
    hoobasweet

Answer by hoobasweet at 4:18 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I will ask my son if he wants me to play with him and he says " no your a girl and girls can't play with boys" lol, he is 6
    Anonymous