Well i guess it could have been worse...

My ex and my SO met foe the first time today. I had to go get my DD and we were going to the park in that area...it's about 40 min. away from our house. So SO went with me. I let my ex know he would be with me. It didn't go too well. My ex was running off att he mouth threatening me and telling my SO I have herpes and I got him sick and telling him I'm a lesbian and everything...SO just laughed at him. The ex of course did all this in front of the kids...yeah he's winner!! I just don't understand it...I left my ex back in Oct. got with my SO in Dec. and do to the fact that the person I was staying with started using drugs my SO moved me and my kids in with him in March..now my ex has known about my SO since Jan. and he knew when I moved in so I don't understand why he wouldn;t want to meet the man who is supporting and raising his children. My ex does not work and pays nothing in CS. He should be thanking this man for stepping up and doing what he's not and stepping up and being a good man and moving me and my kids in when my living situation turned bad...he didnt;t have to at all. My ex still has hope we are getting back together. Why he thinks I'm going to leave a 32 yo,loving,hard working, incredibly awesome man for his 50 yo non-working, abusive ass is beyond me!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• I think your ex is jealous of SO. You have obviously put ex behind you, moved on with your life and have a good life with SO. I think it also ticks ex off that SO is everything he is not-- SO is a hard worker, he is supporting the kids, he lives with you and the kids, he is younger than ex..... and SO makes you happy. I also think that seeing you with SO and seeing the 2 of you happy has put a crimp in ex's fantasy that you and he will get back together. I would try to ignore ex and his petty remarks, as he is just trying to hurt you and make you feel miserable - cause if he knows his words hurt and make you sad it gives him power and he will keep on doing it just to be a jerk.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:38 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I just hope my ex actually seeing my SO will make my ex finally realise I'm not coming back. I know he has nothing to offer another woman,but at least he can try looking. I just wish we could all get along. I know that's just fantasy talk,but it would be nice for the kids sake. Me and SO's ex get along great for that reason.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:44 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Its really normal. My ex cheated on me and moved in with his mistress. He could care less what I did or even to see his son or pay cs until I met my now DH. Omg he went on a tangent. He called the PD on me and said I left my older kids home alone when they were at my moms. See I offered to drive my son to his house so he wouldnt waste time or gas we were going past his house anyway and he said no. Well when he saw us driving side by side he called & told the cops Id left my kids home alone. He also called my room mate and asked where his wife was. It was so bizzare because we werent together, he was with her, she was preg and all that. So I really think it is one of those things they want what they cant have and show their asses/

Answer by gemgem at 5:00 PM on May. 30, 2011

• you just worry about your kids & your new hubby & yourself he is not your problem anymore goodluck sweety i hope everything works out for you
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 8:16 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Just don't let all this bs happen in front of your child, please. Let them carry on however they like but protect your child who is I'm sure upset by the conflict.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 3:18 AM on May. 31, 2011