Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

How do I fix my hair like that?

I have hair past my shoulders it's layered and my hair is thin but I really like that look where the hair looks like loose long curls/wave and it looks a tad messy.
I personally DON'T like the flat look on top but hey whatever.
Thanks Ladies!


Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Beauty & Style

This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • Use your flat iron to curl it. If you have a 1 inch flat iron, you can totally make the look you want. I have thin hair, too, but when I do this, my hair looks great! I usually do it the night before, that way, in the morning, the curls are looser. Look it up on youtube (that's how I learned how to do my hair!). GL!

    Answer by jalvarez626 at 12:19 AM on May. 31, 2011

  • Can you post a pic of what you mean?

    Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:24 PM on May. 30, 2011

  • I would buy Jessica Simpson clip in extensions,, I am a hairstylist and the look you want requires alot of hair, and even when you curl thin hair that way,, it will fall soon after,,, check into them they are amazing,, and hey what no one knows won' hurt them!

    Answer by kimigogo at 4:57 PM on May. 30, 2011

  • they have i curling iron at walmart for 30 dollars,i have it, its a rod that you twist your hair around it and gives you the loose curls

    Answer by babygirl_18 at 4:28 PM on May. 30, 2011

  • you could try something that is called "rag curls" look them up on google.

    once you've slept in them and let them out, they will be very tight but be sure to have mousse on hand, it will wiegh the curls down to where it will end up wavy.

    Answer by americansugar80 at 5:13 PM on May. 30, 2011

  • if its still flat on top then back comb it a little.

    Answer by americansugar80 at 5:13 PM on May. 30, 2011