Do you feel appreciated? I hope so!

This is for all of you who helped me through yesterday. I had a really bad day. Things are better, but there is a lot of work to be done. I am not saying I am staying or leaving. I am going to be taking care of my children and myself. SO was on the phone with the counselor last night talking to him about his anger. SO actually apologized very sincerely to me - something that has NEVER ever happened in 2+ yrs of being together. I was shocked to say the least. We will see how he does. If he is sincere.....well, maybe. But one thing I know for sure: He HAS to get help! I am grateful to all who listened offered advice, and a shoulder to cry on. Thanks moms! Keep us all in your thoughts and prayers. We have difficult times ahead. I need wisdom and guidance.

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 10:20 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• aww I am glad you are doing better I am the anon that you said made you cry about holding your daughter I didnt mean to :) but I hope everything works out for you ...hugs....

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Thanks Anon - it made me cry b/c that is exactly the type of mom I am. In fact, I got to thinking while holding her about her being a newborn in the hospital. All three of my kids slept with me in bed, I didn't have them in the bassinet.
    She has bipolar, so it is tough for her - but she is doing better and promises to talk to me. I keep checking in with her too. She told me I am the best mom in world!! YaY!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I'M SO GLAD YOU AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY ARE GOOD,I PRAYED FOR ALL OF YOU.REMEMBER GOD IS CARRYING YOU IN THESE HARD TIMES AS LONG AS YOU ASK FOR HIS GUIDENCE HIS THERE AND EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T HE HAS THIS PLAN FOR EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD REMEMBER HE LOVES YOU THATS WHAT KEEPS ME GOING I KNOW HE HAS A PLAN FOR ME TOO.PLEASE TAKE CARE AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING I MADE IT ANOTHER DAY AND I'M BLESSED.
    summie321

Answer by summie321 at 10:54 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Thank you Summie!! Keep those prayers coming!! We need 'em!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:05 AM on Dec. 9, 2008