What are you doing today or what did you do today?

It's Memorial Day...Since my DD is sick.. me and my DH are sitting home :(
So I will live vicariously thru you .

Emmajosmommy

Asked by Emmajosmommy at 4:39 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Entertainment

• oh wait i forgot to answer the question- i cleaned and slept and am taking care of my sick chihuahua
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 4:42 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Ah I am not doing anything fun or exciting today, I am cleaning house, sorting thru and transitioning the seasonal clothing... so now my livingroom and bedroom look like a clothes store exploded! I should work today, but I don't really feel like it.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:41 PM on May. 30, 2011

• well, hubby is gone to new york for work and my family is two states over so i am only for the next 7 days!!!!
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 4:41 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Not alot. Kids had school to make up for a snow day. DH and I were home alone and stayed inside mostly. We did mess with the pool and make sure everything is still balanced chemical wise and took inventory on what toys and things we need to order. I did some shopping, came home, picked up the kids, made dinner, and at 6:15 we leave for a softball game my dd is playing in.

Answer by gemgem at 4:41 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I am not feeling well and incredibly run down. Spent most of the day in bed and I will be making dinner soon and sending my SO to the store for a few items (I may have to go with him we will see).
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:45 PM on May. 30, 2011

• work...

american flag ribbon

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:50 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I'm not doing much.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:01 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I have laundry to do. Earlier I cooked burgers and sweety potato fries for lunch. And at 6 I am going to my quilting class. Then after my class is over I am going to bring something home for dinner, most likely Taco Bell.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 5:03 PM on May. 30, 2011

• So I guess we arent the only ones sitting home ...We didnt really even have plans.. before Emma got sick.. we were gonna call a friend of my DH 's and see what he was doing today and go over there and cook on the grill ( we cant have a grill here...we live in an apt complex )
    Emmajosmommy

Comment by Emmajosmommy (original poster) at 5:05 PM on May. 30, 2011

• We all slept off our road trip. We went down to Kentucky and visited the in laws in TN over the weekend. I have one daughter who was carsick and my husband is still passed out.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:37 PM on May. 30, 2011