My husband want another baby and i dont want another want do i do

hi my name is lisa im 46 and my husband is 48 my husband wants another baby but i think im old to have one over weight and under lot stress and taking care of austic son and work want should i do or say to make him understand help

elisacruz3

Asked by elisacruz3 at 4:47 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You need to talk with him and explain your fears also have him talk to a genetic councilor because downsyndrom becomes more of a risk with age, my son is autistic as well.. I know one of my biggest fears is that my baby girl will come out special needs as well.. not that I won't love her the same but it is a lot to handle.
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 5:11 PM on May. 30, 2011

• get a puppy! :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:49 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Tell him he is welcome to be the one to get pregnant and have it.

Seriously though, he needs to be made to understand the risks of a pregnancy for both you and the baby at that age. Just have a long talk with him.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 5:16 PM on May. 30, 2011

• He is welcome to have a baby but you need to inform him you won't be the one carrying it.
    That being said, while it is your right to not have another you must understand that it is HIS right to have another if he wants and he may find someone else to have it with
    JacyB

Answer by JacyB at 5:24 PM on May. 30, 2011

• say no.
    brookemhowell

Answer by brookemhowell at 5:53 PM on May. 30, 2011