I love you in Aug and then in Oct.

I was snooping through my BF's phone. I know I should not have been,but whatever. he had txts from back in Aug and in Oct. both to diff. woman telling them how he loved them and how lucky he was to have them. I met my BF in Dec. so it's not a big deal they are in the past,but it worries me a bit that he was soo "in love" with these woman yet not with either of them anymore. I'm living with him which they were not,but that doesn't always mean anything. Should I worry? or just stop being stupid and realsie he loves me and he's with me and that's what I get for going through his phone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• hmm it might bother me a little but it was before you guys got together.. although it was just a couple months..
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:52 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Yeah.I think maybe they were just rebounds. He left his wife about a yr. and a half ago and They were the first women he had been with other then her in 12 yrs. so I'm thinking they were just rebounds and I'm the real thing. I hope!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:56 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I hope so too! it is hard geting out of a relationship and wanting one so bad.
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:58 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Yea, don't sweat it hun. easy to say hard to do i know but just realize what you have now and not the past i have also been through a decision to let the past go and its so much easier.
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 4:59 PM on May. 30, 2011

• It's just crazy the stuff he was saying to these woman. He had told me about them and 1 was an ex from his teen yrs. and the other was a woman he had had a crush on for yrs. but he was married so never let it out that he was crushing on her. The way he was talking to them telling them he has never been so in love before and everything. Maybe I'm kinda jealous because he has never told me that. He tells me I'm wonderful but doesn't tell me that and i wouldn;t want him to because he loved his wife like that he was married to her for 12 yrs. so I know it would be a lie. I think that's what is bothering me the things he told these woman I sometimes wish he would talk to me like that I guess.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:05 PM on May. 30, 2011

• It's not what you say, it's what you do! Pay attention to your relationship now.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 5:14 PM on May. 30, 2011

• the only part that would bother me would be that the texts are still in his phone
    brookemhowell

Answer by brookemhowell at 5:52 PM on May. 30, 2011

• When my SO told me he loved me for the first time, I posted something about loving him on his FB the next day. His ex commented on it claiming he'd just broken up with her before he met me and that I shouldn't believe what he said to me. When I told him about it, he told me that they had not just broken up, that they'd been broken up for more than a year. He admitted that he had told her he loved her but said that he did it because he did *care* about her.

Just because he told these women he loved them, and maybe said all kinds of romantic, sweet things to them doesn't mean he loved them more or better than he loves you. The best way to know how he feels about you is to look at your relationship and how he treats you and how you feel. If you feel secure, happy, and loved, then that's all that matters.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 5:53 PM on May. 30, 2011

• brooke has a point why does he still have the texts....either way guy say alot of things and he should be telling you how much he loves you but maybe he isnt telling you because he has told all these women tha he loves them but with yyou its different maybe he loves you to a point where he doesnt want to jump on it or take it too fast. you should def talk to him bc i can tell it hurts you. Just sit down and have an adult like convo.!!
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 6:02 PM on May. 30, 2011

• It's his work phone and he rarely uses it to txt from so more then likely doesn;t bother erasing the texts from it either. Thanks ladies. i was being silly I know he loves me and I know I have more with him then the words they had from him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:14 PM on May. 30, 2011