Please i need some help

idk how i would put this for you to understand but i have done something im not proud of i had an afair and had a baby the reason for the afair is no excuse but my hubby wasnt wanting to be a husband he was more a ten year old boy that loved his man cave with his exbox but i needed some one that wasnt to busy to spend time with me to talk to me and his family has never been nice to me or my family at all.but in away i think the hubby knows that the child isnt his but im not for sure but he still acts like a 10 year old and i dont know how i would come out with it tho im sick of hideing this.the real father sees our child like onice a month and wants to be apart of his life but wants to hide this from the hubby and his girlfriend but i wanna do the rite thing how do i let it out i dont want money or anything i just want to be honest what i did wasnt rite i know its not fair for any of the people in my life

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• You just have to tell your husband maybe go to counsiling if your afraid he may do something. Tell your baby's dad your telling your husband and he needs to tell his gf as well...it's not fair for the child involved. The kid is going to get older and may start tlaking about this man she sees once a month.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 4:54 PM on May. 30, 2011

• i am so sorry that you are going through this the best thing is that you do what you think is right and just jump in head first with that decision, you cant beat yourself up or what not. Does he know you cheated, if not i think honesty is the best way because your not going to be happy with that on you coinscience! hope it helps
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 4:55 PM on May. 30, 2011

• i am sooo sorry that this happened. just be ready to face the facts of what might happen once you do tell. make sure you have a backup plan ond money set aside cuz i dont see it ending well. Good Luck Mommy!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:56 PM on May. 30, 2011

• good luck

mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 4:59 PM on May. 30, 2011

• You need to tell him period.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 9:54 PM on May. 30, 2011

• It is easy for other people to say what you "have" to do. Go see a therapist or counselor right away and talk it out and figure out what you need to do. If you do tell him, I agree you should have a back-up plan in case it is just over then.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 3:15 AM on May. 31, 2011