How would you go about promoting a weightloss/health challenge in your community?

Just need some ideas that are LOW cost.
However, think of yourself and how you would want to receive the information if it was presented to you. What would catch your eye, or cause you to ask for more information. What marketing strategy would spark your interest as a customer in your community?

This 90 day health/weight loss challenge is meant to be a support system amongst friends, family, and neighbors. (Just to give you a better idea. )

SherryMalcom

Asked by SherryMalcom at 5:02 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Health

• I would make a poster showing someone walking, running, playing soccor and at the bottom put are you up to the challenge?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:18 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I would try and team up with organizations like local hospitals, churches, and the YMCA. You may also be able to team up with national groups like the American Diabetes Association, or March of Dimes, or American Cancer Society/American Heart Association. You could also probably get "sponsored" by some corporations to help pay for the expenses of making posters, flyers, etc. Sometimes I see huge banners spread overhead across a main street promoting these sorts of things, but those are not low cost or free, usually. Hence, my sponsorship suggestion.
    klickitykat

Answer by klickitykat at 12:03 AM on May. 31, 2011