What do you think gives you better results?

Purchasing a weight loss program with lots of support and a structure to follow, or just maintaining a low calorie diet with exercise?

SherryMalcom

Asked by SherryMalcom at 5:07 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I would say just maintaaining a low diet with exercise. I actually lost 50 pounds one time when my Husband became very ill. And I was always cleaning the house, working and eating just at meal times when I fed him. I drank water and gave up soda.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 5:09 PM on May. 30, 2011

• @ SeasideNative Wow that's awesome =)
    SherryMalcom

Comment by SherryMalcom (original poster) at 5:12 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Something fun that takes you to a heart thumping rate. Not just dieting and working out but changing your whole way of thinking. Something that gives you pleasure and makes you keep going back to get better a little hair of the dog that bit you !
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:14 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Well, it depends. Calorie reduction with activity increase is great but some people require support to remain motivated. It doesn't cost anything to attempt changing your lifestyle before investing in a weight loss program.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 5:49 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Calorie reduction and exercise.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 6:05 PM on May. 30, 2011

• It depends on the type of person you are. Some really do well with structure and the pressure of "Payment". Others don't work like that and they just waste their money. But support, no what form (paying a professional or getting it from friends/family) is essential.
    klickitykat

Answer by klickitykat at 11:26 PM on May. 30, 2011