How many women don't mind their man looking a naked women? adult content

porn, magazines,etc?

babygirl_18

Asked by babygirl_18 at 5:19 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• I would not be pleased unless it's a movie where nudity happens and we are both watching it together.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 8:32 PM on May. 31, 2011

• If my husband did it, I would mind. But he doesn't, and he never has. He had a couple of things happen to him before we were married that he says he has never forgotten. He said those things showed him just as dangerous to a man pornography and the like really are, and he has never wanted to have anything to do with them since. We have now been married more than 46 years, and it is a very good marriage. We both like that he and I are enough for each other, and it gives us both a wonderful sense of security, knowing that neither of us has to wonder where the other's mind is or has been.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:44 PM on May. 30, 2011

• he should be thinking about and looking at you when your having sex
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 5:29 PM on May. 30, 2011

• i personally don't like it, i feel like he should have no reason to watch it.
    brookemhowell

Answer by brookemhowell at 5:51 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I dont mind. I think its healthy and normal.

Answer by gemgem at 5:20 PM on May. 30, 2011

• hmm how would we know lol
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:29 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I look at half naked David Beckham pictures so he should be able to as well
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:41 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I'm not entirely thrilled with it, but it's my own insecurities. I don't really think porn is a bad thing, and I don't mind if he looks at it. It bugs me every now and then, but again it's my own insecurities from past relationships and really has nothing to do with the porn itself. The women depicted are women he will never meet, he loves me, he is with me, and I know that he only looks at it when I am not around to take care of things. Now, if he were looking at nude/half nude pictures of women he's friends with or women there could be a possibility of him meeting, that would be a problem.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 5:47 PM on May. 30, 2011

• i dont mind at all its not like he is in love with her or anything and he cant get to her to do anything with them
    tjmommy2010

Answer by tjmommy2010 at 5:21 PM on May. 30, 2011

• how about thinking about them during sex or and while he "takes care of himself"? Does this bother anyone?
    babygirl_18

Comment by babygirl_18 (original poster) at 5:26 PM on May. 30, 2011