I went to supercuts about a month ago and had highlights put in...

I went in for a trim and the woman trimmed my hair but she talked me into highlights and it looks more like bleach was spilt on it. It is just hair that has been stripped of all color. So I am not happy with it!
I want my natural brown back on those strands. But I don't want to dye it. Besides I don't know if dye will cover my hair evenly since I have these highlights in my hair.
Should I just wait for my hair to grow out?

I haven't even let anyone take a photo of me since I had these highlights done.

SeasideNative

Asked by SeasideNative at 5:21 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• You need to go somewhere else and have low lights put in,, you should have called the minute you got home and rescheduled to have it done, at 1 month I am afraid they will probably tell you too bad,, you can't grow it out or your going to look half dark and half blonde,,so sorry this happened.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:24 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I would go to a better place (an actual reputable salon, yes it will be more expensive but worth it IMO) and have it done professionally.
    Anonymous

• I would call a professional salon, these days they can work miracles :) good luck to you!
    dys-shattered

Answer by dys-shattered at 8:05 AM on May. 31, 2011

• driving

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:38 PM on May. 31, 2011