Picking a gym?

I have a choice of 2 in my area 1 is open 24/7 is $19.99 a month has free child care for 1 hr. but has a $50 enrollment fee plus a $15 annual fee...the other is not open 24/7 has child care for an hr. free for the first kid and $2 a kid after that...so it would be $4 a day for me has no other fees and is also $19.99 a month...soooo which 1 do i choose...now my BF's ex can watch my kids while I go workout if she is free...she doesn;t work so unless she has plans I won;t need the childcare service.

happymama02

Asked by happymama02 at 5:27 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• You do not mention what equipment or classes they have I would pick the one that has things I would enjoy
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:29 PM on May. 30, 2011

• i was wrong the 24/7 gym is 29.99 a month...either 1 is within the budget my SO gave me
    happymama02

Comment by happymama02 (original poster) at 5:32 PM on May. 30, 2011

• They are about equal I was wanting to do Zumba and they both offer it free as well.
    happymama02

Comment by happymama02 (original poster) at 5:33 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Are you planning to go for only a few months, a few years or forever. I'd pick whichever is cheapest in the long run.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 5:38 PM on May. 30, 2011

• The gym that's the closest, and the one with the best childcare benefits have always been the deciding factors for me!
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 5:40 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Go with whatever you like. Personally I hate going to the gym. I do Insanity, and I'm starting ChaLean Extreme, for less than a gym membership I can have the toughest workout in my own home. I mean, heck, I sell beachbody as a coach....but do what you like. If you want to save money perhaps buy the Zumba workout system online (it's not beachbody)...I have a 16 month old and a 7 year old and I've done Insanity right with them in the same room, day or night...I have less excuses when I don't have to leave the house.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:41 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I've tried workingout at home..it lasts for a good week and then i skip a day and then another day and then before i know it it's been a month and I'm gaining weight again...Going to the gym I will have to go my BF is paying for it and would kill me if I wasted his money and once I'm there I will have to exercise so I can't just skip it.
    happymama02

Comment by happymama02 (original poster) at 5:47 PM on May. 30, 2011

• if either one of them is LA Fitness, chose the other
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 5:48 PM on May. 30, 2011

• no...world gym and Max'd out fitness
    happymama02

Comment by happymama02 (original poster) at 5:52 PM on May. 30, 2011

• What is wrong with LA Fitness?
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 7:44 PM on May. 30, 2011