What reasons are you thankful for your husband?

I love mine so much! He does everything for me and never complains. This morning there was a ton of snow on the ground so he got up at the buttcrack of dawn. He started the truck to warm it up and scraped it off...then shoveld me a walkway. Is he just not the most perfect man ever? What do your hubbys do that make you soooo happy?

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 10:29 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Mine does the cooking, cleaning, laundy, lol he is MR. MOM! Im prego and tired and we different shifts so he helps me alot! I love him!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:33 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• my hubby does EVERYTHING i ask him too. if i need something in my car adn its raining or snowing and id on't want to go outside.. he'll go out and get it. he lets me stay home with our son. he never gets angry with me. he's never ever yelled at me... and my dad had my whole life so that was a wonderful change!! He's just amazing also <3 i could go on and on but i won't haha
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My husband is my middle of night go getter. My daughter is teething so she isn't sleeping well. Whatever I need in the middle of the night, no matter what it is, he will go get so I can with her while she is awake. But, he does half the chores, works his butt off, makes dinner, and does laundry. And he gives me the comfy side of the bed and lets me put my cold feet on him while we sleep.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Wow there is so much. He is a great provider, lover, friend. He is gone during the week working so that I can acheive my dream of a college degree. He would do anything I asked. He is faithful. He tells me he loves me everyday. He comes home and takes care of the girls and helps around the house on the weekend so I can have a break never complaining about being tired from working so he shouldn't have to do anything. He is not demanding. He is a great father to our three beautiful daughters, he loves to hold me.....and much more!
    ronronsbeauty

Answer by ronronsbeauty at 11:05 AM on Dec. 9, 2008