Just need to help and advice ladies

My period was due on may 24 2011, about two weeks before that I had some spotting and very very sore boobs a few days after the spotting, the spotting BTW latest about 3 days .. but my boobs hurt for two weeks very badly ... mainly my nipples tho, then when it came time for my period to come the soreness went away and now my period is about 5 days to a week later I am ttc and I know i should take a test I'm just sick of negatives..... I know i know I need to take a test... but what if it is negative

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 6:38 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I know how it feels to be sick of negatives....take the test and don't expect it to be positive. Before you read it, assure yourself that no matter what it says, you can handle it. Stay strong! If you're not pregnant, it just means it's not the right time yet! If it is positive, then jump up and down screaming! Good luck!
    cmgIII

Answer by cmgIII at 6:40 PM on May. 30, 2011

• If it's negative it means you aren't pregnant and you have to keep trying.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:40 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Well you need to find out, so take the test,, I know your sick of it, but you will find out if you need to "practice" some more or not,,LOL,, good luck,, I have a feeling you are!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:09 PM on May. 30, 2011