Does anyone think there's anything wrong with being gay? I mean I know alot of people are against it, but do you personally think there is anything wrong with it?

I honestly don't. I honestly think that the only thing that bothers people about it, is the fact that two men or two women are having sex and not so much the relationship between them. But I never think about a straight couple and what nasty things they do when they're having sex, so why must I force myself to think about it with a gay or lesbian couple? I think people should mind their own business in that respect.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 6:40 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Religious Debate

• Nope,i have no problem with it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:41 PM on May. 30, 2011

• No, I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I think that our society is just so closed- minded about sex and love.
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 6:41 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Nope, not my business. I think as long as the people involved are respected and happy, why should I care?
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:42 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I don't care either way. It has no effects on my life.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:42 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I have no issue with homosexuality, either personally or religiously. In fact, I strongly support homosexual (etc) rights.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:44 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I think that we live in a country where people have the right to be free and be exactly who they want to be. Is it for me...No, but i'm not about to judge someone for how they chose to spend their life and who they chose to spend their life with. As long as its not affecting me. Its none of my business how you live your life.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 6:44 PM on May. 30, 2011

• It is no different than being straight. If one is lucky enough to find love and companionship, they should not let anyones small thoughts get in their way.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 6:45 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I personally dont have a problem with it. I also dont see anything wrong with a person being gay if thats what he/she prefers. Everyone is their own person and have different preferences.
    aeryonasmommy10

Answer by aeryonasmommy10 at 6:46 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Nope ... no problems with it here. *hangs head* I do have to admit some of the butch women just look scary.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:47 PM on May. 30, 2011

• There is nothing wrong with being gay.
    Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 6:52 PM on May. 30, 2011