Myspace stalker~

My ex-'s wife is constantly lookn @ my myspace page. I have trakzor so, i know when She looks@ it. Im wondering what is she worried about... is she lookn at pics of our daughter?/ I dont know... what do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i wouldn't worry about it she is probably just jealous!! where did you get your myspace tracker from?
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:36 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• you can set your profile as private so she wont be able to look at it
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Yea i know i can put it to private..... i just keep it open though! jealous of what though she has him... i dont want em. oh go to trakzor.com and sign up then paste their code on ure profile..... its simple.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• No clue I have the same problem with my ex husbands gf. She even prints out stuff I write and stalks me on cafemom. I think they are just mentally unstable and have obvious insecurities in their relationships. Otherwise why worry about what someones ex or new g f is doing? Id ignore her.

Answer by gemgem at 10:44 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Myspace should be for teenagers, not adults. Get a facebook instead. If your worried about her looking at it than set it to private. You should not have pictures of your children on it if it is not private, that is what pediphiles are looking for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Can you block her? Set your profile to private?
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:49 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Stay off of it, plain and simple. You are putting that info out there for the world to see. I wouldn't risk my family like that. I agree w/the pp too. It's for adolescents!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I have myspace so I can keep track of what my teens are doing. I dont see an issue with it. I also have family and friends from CA to NY and everywhere in between and thats how we keep track of each other. Mine is private though so my ex and his stalker gf cant come on there anymore. Otherwise I dont see an age limit for myspace. In fact its good common sense to have one if you have teens so you can make sure they arent doing anything stupid and its a great way to keep in touch with relatives who dont live around the corner from you.

Answer by gemgem at 10:49 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• WOW alot of adults have myspace/ I have checked out facebook... its confusing to me and i only know few ppl on there. I have almost 500 friends on myspace.. it is hard to start over......
    Anonymous

• When u block ppl they can still view your page... it just keeps ppl from sending messg or asking to be ure friend. She has been blocked. Its fine that she looks at it, just not sure what the hell is she lookn @! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Dec. 9, 2008