Do you eat your kids' food?

I have a confession, I just at dd dessert. I am addicted to her 2nd stage Peach Cobbler(Gerber). When I can find it at the stores, I buy all the ones on the shelf. I feel so bad right now. When I brought them I did not tend for her to have them. lol I also did this with my son when he was a baby. Anyone else does this or is it just me?

babygirl0782

Asked by babygirl0782 at 6:51 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have always eaten my kids food but only if they aren't going to finish. my mom's fav. thing to say was
    " a good mom always cleans her childs plate" ehh it was probably just an excuse to eat my leftovers lol
    Anonymous

• Sometimes. If my son has extra french fries I will usually steal a few ;P
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 7:00 PM on May. 30, 2011

• at meal times no but when it comes to snack time and my ds doesnt finish his snack ill finish it just because my doctor put me on something to help me sleep and need something in my tummy
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 7:20 PM on May. 30, 2011

• i can't say i have ever done that. One of my friends she doesn't have kids, she acctually buys baby fruits because she has some stomach issues and she likes them.
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 7:35 PM on May. 30, 2011