Can u b pragnant n still have ur period

Like it wil like miss a mnth then it will come for 3 days the nxt mnth

loveDave21

Asked by loveDave21 at 7:05 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You can BLEED while pregnant,but it isn't a period

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:05 PM on May. 30, 2011

• you can get your period even if pregnant the hospitals tell you that
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 7:09 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Thnk u but Can u please xplain to me y if u knw
    loveDave21

Comment by loveDave21 (original poster) at 7:12 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I bleed for 2 weeks and over 2 months with my now 2 yr old. I don't know why but I don't think it was a period. I know that you can bleed from implanation too. So yes you can bleed but I dont call it a period.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 7:16 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Some women have been known to continue ovulating while pregnant. In those cases, they will have a period every month and in some very rare cases have gotten pregnant AGAIN. Other women do not ovulate, but their body doesn't recognize the pregnancy hormones correctly or they have other abnormalities that lead to true periods. Then there are things like subchorionic hematomas (bleeding under the placenta), placenta previa (placenta implants too low) and other medical conditions that can cause bleeding, which may require bedrest and other interventions but don't necessarily threaten the life of the baby with careful monitoring. Bleeding can also be a sign of pending miscarriage, implantation bleeding, tearing from sexual intercourse, or other more benign things. If you are pregnant and are experiencing bleeding, please consult your doctor and do some research before consenting to any abortive procedures.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 7:17 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I had 3 periods while pregnant with my 4th son and then they stopped. Honestly, I REALLY hope you are just asking and that it not because you think you might be prEgnant. I don't think you are quite educated enough to raise a child.
    Anonymous

• Thnk to everybody who is teachin me something important
    loveDave21

Comment by loveDave21 (original poster) at 8:20 PM on May. 30, 2011

• AnonyMous u cant go around judgin ppl like dat I take care of my sister frm she was two mnths I jus never get pregnant before so I dont knw hw it feel nt becuz u r experienced n am nt
    loveDave21

Comment by loveDave21 (original poster) at 8:27 PM on May. 30, 2011

• OP, hon....I don't know if you are AA but if you are I can promise you that Harriet Tubman is rolling in her grave. She fought hard for slaves to be free and to have rights that we deserve and I don't doubt that it would greatly disturb her that an AA woman would talk like they were uneducated. Rise above the ghetto dear.
    Anonymous