Here's some free stuff to do over the summer... what are you going to do?

OK, I have until June 8th to get my butt in gear and finish up planning my son's summer activities hahaha!

So far, I have got free movies down. Regal Cinemas has $1 showings at select theatres, you're welcome: http://www.regmovies.com/summermovieexpress/default.aspx 

And AMF bowling centers have a free bowling deal out:

http://freebowling.amf.com/free-registration.aspx 

So, anyone have any other leads out there on cool free stuff during the summer in your area, or nationally? What are you going to do with your kids??

dwmom2008

Asked by dwmom2008 at 7:10 PM on May. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• Just found out the town will offer a limited summer program for a minimal cost...so we are going to sign up for that. This will include arts and crafts, sports, and all day field trips about once a week. They will have a great time. Plus trips to the lakes and playing in the new pool that should be all ready before school gets out on the 17th.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:13 PM on May. 30, 2011

• That sounds like fun! We're still struggling with our leaky pool, but swimming in it every day! DS is going to some camps, but by August, everyone is so bored I thought I better get organized this year, so I am lining up some stuff to do and some moms to carpool with!
    dwmom2008

Comment by dwmom2008 (original poster) at 7:14 PM on May. 30, 2011

• we have a summer program through the school it runs 7 weeks and it is fairly cheap. The kids go on field trips and picnics. This will be my son's first time doing this and it looks like alot of fun
    Anonymous

• For younger kids storytime at the library
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 2:43 AM on May. 31, 2011