Need resume help

i used to work in retail, mostly as a manager, before i became a sahm for 2 1/2 years. i just finished my cna class and am now certified and need to get back out there and find a job to help with finances. i have never made a resume before, as ive never really needed one. how do i make a resume for a career ive never been in? i probably can put my school, since im going to school for nursing, and have a 3.9 gpa, but thats really all i can think of. any help would be appreciated.

sweetjpea

Asked by sweetjpea at 7:19 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would start by getting a template. It will give you the basics. After that move the font and the order of things. Getting a ready made template is just the start. You have to make it unique because so many people use the templates on word your resume will look just like the next guys.
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 7:31 PM on May. 30, 2011