Score whoop whoop (not really a question.)

No baby in the belly. I usually hate negative test but right now I love love it. Still waiting for my period but must be sickness and the fact I stopped my birth control at the end of last month. Now I wonder if it would be nice or fair to ban SO from me until Octobers pap results for my follow up on cervical cancer. If all is clear then I will be more then ready to get busy for my third and final baby. Still need to find out exactly why I need to have my uterus removed for cervical cancer. (I don't have it "yet" I was one step away from having it.) Any how I am really happy to not have to worry about bed rest just yet. Apparently I now have a weakened cervix from the LEEP. so get to play with my baby mason.

angelmine2011

Asked by angelmine2011 at 7:34 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Why you need to have the uterus removed for cervical cancer is because the cervix is nothing more than the "neck" of the uterus. It is a part of the uterus. So depending on the severity, you could easily be looking at uterine cancer as well. Though your docotr may have a different reason for wanting to do it that way.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:57 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Sounds right. I was just to happy when he told me I didn't have cancer "yet" to think to ask then. Thanks.
    angelmine2011

Comment by angelmine2011 (original poster) at 9:55 PM on May. 30, 2011