Would this make you mad?

and how would you handle it?

We had put flowers on my parents and grandparents cemetery about 3-4 weeks ago and when we went there today the flowers and flags were gone and the vases had been turned down. We talked to the people at the cemetery and they said none of their people would ever do that and hadn't touched them.

I have contacted the people that may or may not have been there and they all have said(all but one and that is my sister and she won't return my phone calls or emails) that they haven't been to the cemetery and wouldn't take the stuff off anyhow.

So what would you do? I have called my sister 3 times and asked her to call me and let me know so I can let the cemetery know and she won't return my calls. I am very very upset because the flowers and flags were not cheap

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 7:38 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• That would upset me, and I do know what your going through. Just trust in your gut feeling and don't let go of it no matter what. Things will get better. Just stay clam and do what YOU feel is right!
    xArmyWifex

Answer by xArmyWifex at 7:51 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Yes that would make me very mad. *hugs* hang in there.
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 7:42 PM on May. 30, 2011

• keep calling. and i would do the same..
    ashes27165

Answer by ashes27165 at 7:42 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I would think someone just stole them. Someone not my sister. There isn't anything you can do except let the cemetary know it happened. Hopefully the person that took them won't be back.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:44 PM on May. 30, 2011

• some people are rude some random strangers probably stole them, just go take more, i hope it doesnt happen again
    RobinEsMommy

Answer by RobinEsMommy at 7:46 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I'd be irratated but wouldn't get to worked up over it. If she did do it there's nothing you can do about it. It would be nice to know if it was her or not though.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 7:47 PM on May. 30, 2011

• The flags would, yes. The flowers....I know they were expensive, but if they were real, I would guess they died and I would think maybe someone was trying to be nice by clearing away dead flowers, trying to make it look pretty. But there is no reason I can think of for removing the flags.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:42 PM on May. 30, 2011

• My first thought would be a stranger took them, not family. Honestly people take mementos from other graves all the time, it's a lack of respect and disgusting but they do it often. Some people will take them, and then use it on their own families graves.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 7:47 PM on May. 30, 2011

• My first thought was that someone may have stolen them. It is sad, but it happens.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:48 PM on May. 30, 2011

• yeah but if a stranger did take them would they take the time to turn the vases back down in? Because they were turned back down
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 7:49 PM on May. 30, 2011