Any bisexual or lesbian woman on here? I have a question! (not to be taken offensively) adult content

I've been questioning my sexuality and was wondering if any women on here would be willing to just be a friend and give me some insight as to how you came to understand your own feelings about your sexuality? I'm super confused and I do not feel at all comfortable talking to anyone I know personally about this...yet. I kind of want to do some self exploration first and then go from there.

This is really not meant to be taken offensively at all...I know this isn't a dating site or anything, that is not what this is about but it is just kind of one of the first steps I'm taking to figure this all out....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• uhg typo in my subject...womenn****
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:43 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Understanding your own sexuality can take awhile, and it might be a journey to come to terms with it hun. Feel free to messege me anytime.
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 7:44 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I know what it's like to need a friend that isn't connected to your spouse/children/extended family. Feel free to send me a PM any time and I'd love to help out any way I can!
    jteffs

Answer by jteffs at 7:54 PM on May. 30, 2011

• You might want to check out your local chapter of PFLAG, or their website:

http://community.pflag.org/Page.aspx?pid=194&srcid=-2 

dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 8:01 PM on May. 30, 2011

• shake handyou can talk to me if you want

brookemhowell

Answer by brookemhowell at 8:31 PM on May. 30, 2011

• No idea honey, so here's a bump for you.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 9:08 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I've been where you have as far as questioning my sexuality, you can talk to me if you want.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 9:19 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Say your tri sexual - try anything sexual once:) lol
    I always said I was bi curious - it leaves everything open. Good luck!
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 9:20 PM on May. 30, 2011

• You can add me since I cant add you since you are anon.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 9:48 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I would be happy for you to add me as a friend and message me any time. I know it is lonely when you are questioning something difficult to talk about. There is a movement "It gets Better" that Adam Lambert and a lot of other folks have started to support people exploring their sexuality or who are young or lonely gay people. Check them out online. Whoever you are is perfect for you.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 3:02 AM on May. 31, 2011