Are you a football "widow?" adult content

I saw a journal entry here at CM about the possible NFL football strike and a mom who was looking forward to it.

I actually like football, but I am a computer gaming widow, and if my husband's PC system crashed tomorrow, I wouldn't even care... stick out tongue mini

What kind of widow are you? Would you put up with it? Do you? How do you stop it?

dwmom2008

Asked by dwmom2008 at 7:50 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband only cares to watch Seattle Seahawk games, and they only played one or two games on our cable a season (I refuse to pay $120 for the football sports channel when all we would be watching is the Seahawk games), so no, not a football widow.

I used to be a computer gaming widow...way back when our son was still a boobie muncher. I got fed up one day, went into the kitchen (where our computer was at the time), and told him to show me how to play the damn game. We had to get two computers so we could play together, and its been like that ever since.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 1:22 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Not anything. He is an avid hunter/fisherman. I just make a point to ggo with him. I bring a book.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:54 PM on May. 30, 2011

• My hubs is addicted mostly to television so he watches professional football everytime its on. He stays primarily in his 'room' and watches it almost all day. It's okay with me.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:55 PM on May. 30, 2011

• My DH plays computer games but he lets the kids join in - it's a real bonding time for them and I love it. I don't play, but I enjoy hearing him and the kids laughing and screaming in frustration together.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 7:59 PM on May. 30, 2011

• mine is obsessed with his phone and computer. between the two he hasnt talked to me all day
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 8:06 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Well, currently I'm a Dr. Who widow- DH has discovered it on Netflix and he's obsessed. Before that one though, I was a some-other-particularly-dumb-series-on-Netflix widow. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:16 PM on May. 30, 2011

• does widow have a different meaning?
    Anonymous

• I am a widow to my husband's work. First the military, now he has his own business. :(

I actually love football and he hates it so I guess we're weird like that.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 8:38 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I'm a car and home project widow. Mine and his friends always have some sort of project going on, and I'm off his radar. LOL

Oh, and I also lose mine for March Madness.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:53 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Ranch widow - so it is not too bad of a thing to be ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:54 AM on May. 31, 2011