Help me.

My head feels full and is throbbing. not painful just I can feel is pulsing my neck to. I can feel it pulsing even on my gums. And my throat and chest are kind of tight/heavy feeling Plus I am exhausted. My blood pressure today at he store was 128/82 so not horrible... Laying down seems to make it worse. ANy ideas? Everything I read said panic attack or acute stress reaction but I don't feel panicked or anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Health

• seasonal allergies , things are in bloom and it effects me from the chest up
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 8:07 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Sinus? Call your ER. They should have a dial a nurse service.
    Anonymous

• Did you stand up suddenly? How long have you felt this way?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:33 PM on May. 30, 2011

• off and on for 2 days evenings are worse. I never felt dizzy or short of breath if I do I will go to the er.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:47 PM on May. 30, 2011

• do you usually have sinus issues?
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 10:06 PM on May. 30, 2011

• May be sinus. Is it pulsing just behind the eyes? Even if you don't have a stuffy nose you can still have sinusitis only in your sphenoid sinuses behind your eyes which affects your headache, ears, gums, teeth, neck in back. Get it checked. If its not that maybe they can find out what it is.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 12:29 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Blood pressure is alittle elevated. Go get checked. Had to add that. Its not dangerously high I just didn't like the sound of you being exhausted as well. Hope you feel better.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 12:31 AM on May. 31, 2011