Ears need a cleaning!

Whats good to clean out the ears? My ears crackle and pop a ton and feel somewhat full. I'd like to clean them out and feel great.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Health

• Spray with a gentle saline solution when you're getting into the shower and make a habit of it, every night.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:12 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I use peroxide. I lay down on that side and let it sit for about 3 minues. If it tickles really bad then its doing the job! Usually when I turn my head the built up wax falls right out! Gross, I know, I'm sorry!
    katiebug840204

Answer by katiebug840204 at 8:14 PM on May. 30, 2011

• There is also a product (name escapes me at this time) that dissolves it. At the pharmacy, otc.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:31 PM on May. 30, 2011

• You can buy one of those "nose suckers" that you get for a newborn and fill that up with water, then flush out your ears. Tilt your head, squirt it into the side of your ear rather than directly in, and then be shocked with what comes out. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:42 PM on May. 30, 2011

• DO I use straight peroxide?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:45 PM on May. 30, 2011