Subchorinic Hemmorage PLEASE GIVE ADVICE OR STORIES SO I KNOW WHAT I AM DEALING WITH!!!!

I was just diagnosed with a Large bleed that measures 11 cm. I am 19 weeks and 4 days pregnant i have had bleeding since 14 weeks but pain throughtout the entire pregnancy. How many of you have had this and continued on to have normal pregnancys, did you have to have a c sections and carry to term. I had two Healthy pregnancies before this one and i am scared to death of losing him or having him early. I am on complete bedrest dr said if i havee to go to walmart i have to ride a cart thing. It is going to be a long pregnancy i have 5 months left I am due october 20th. I am praying i make it that far. Please share your experiences good or bad. I cant find any good info. on this at all.

brittanybell

Asked by brittanybell at 8:12 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had a small one and it was scary as hell but he is fine! He was born 1/11/11! I don't know about a large bleed, I hope it gets better. My midwife said as the baby grows it should make the bleed smaller.
    heydooney

Answer by heydooney at 8:37 PM on May. 30, 2011

• First i want to say is everything will be ok . i had the same thing well actually still going through it i have a sch and was bleeding and in pain and went to the hosp 3 times because i thought here we go i am misscarrying so all as you do is to take it easy bed rest drink fluids and you should be ok they heal on their own so try not to worry to much ill say a prayer for you take care and it should heal within a few weeks . good luck and keep me posted .
    mom3902

Answer by mom3902 at 8:43 PM on May. 30, 2011

• i had one with this pregnancy, it wasnt very big tho..it has already healed, im 20 weeks..and ive also had other bleeding that the doctors have no idea why i was having it..but they said baby is doing great..they put me on bed rest too, and told me to drink alot of water because it will keep my uterus from wanting to contract causing more bleeding..i was also told to keep my feet elevated above my hips when sitting or laying..everything will be ok, the doctors are aware of whats going on with you, and they will be keeping a close eye on you and baby..good luck and i hope you are better soon! im due october also, the 17!
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 10:30 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I haven't heard of this, but will send healing energy to you.
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 3:14 PM on Jun. 17, 2011

• I had one as well, though mine wasn't as large it was bigger than the baby at the time of gestation, I want to say it was from 3-5cm. Mine started at 5wks and I bled until 8wks, it was healed by 12wks. I bled a lot and was told I was miscarrying at the ER which I believed considering I had miscarried before. I'm happy to say my son is now a healthy and very happy 13 month old. My best advice is to take it easy and stay positive, keep hydrated and just rest as much as possible. Best of luck to you and your baby.

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 8:10 AM on Jun. 19, 2011

• Also, he delivered natural and was actually carried over term by almost a week so he made it all the way and then some.

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 8:11 AM on Jun. 19, 2011