If your Dh had a lap top that he bought that he won't let you touch claiming you might break it that he pirates the net on. Would you be suspicious?

My sister in laws dh cheated with her bf last year (claims they only made out) but told her on their ann. that he was totally in love with her Blah Blah Blah. Anyway he was talking to her on his cell and at that time wouldn't let her see his phone at all he even took it to the bathroom with him. Well now he bought a laptop that he won't let her touch claiming she might break it because he pirates the net. He takes it to work with him and everything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I would be very suspicious. But then again, I would have left his sorry ass the first time around.
    She can get to it. He has to sleep sometime.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 5:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Yes I would be suspicious. I'd tell him to teach me how to use it without breaking it. Then I'd check his history and emails! Hard to break them anyway.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Suspicions suspicions, I think it's a BS excuse that she'll break it, if he's pirating the net on it, he's more likely to break it then she will
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 6:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Yes
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Ok ladies...i am 19 years old and almost every good for nothing i have dated has cheated on me....so i know a thing or two about excuses and this screams "I'm cheating, I'm cheating!"
    RavensMommy48

Answer by RavensMommy48 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• yes, definatelt hiding something!!!! she needs to become an inspector, or hire an inspector, and check him periodically and
    ashleyamanda

Answer by ashleyamanda at 8:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• hmmmm.....does a bear crap in the woods?
    bettyboopfla63

Answer by bettyboopfla63 at 9:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• UH>>>>>CHEATER!
    Anonymous

• YES. if my dh buys one he better let me check it out.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2008