Is bleeding for two and a half days with almost no cramping a sign of pregnancy? HELPPP!

My fiance and I have been trying for a year on the dot. Well, going about our normal sex without protection or pulling out. This month I only bled for 2 1/2 days. I normally have SEVERE cramps like my uterus is being tied in a knot. This time, I only had mild cramps for about an hour or two. I bled as heavy as a normal period except black looking blood for a few hours, then just spotted brown for the rest of this time. It also stopped very abruptly. I also have been very nauseous and have thrown up once. After this period, my boobs didn't get smaller or less sore like they always do. I mean, they were so miserable feeling. My bra hurt me, running hurt me, washing them hurt, sleeping on my stomach hurt. The pain could be described as sharp shooting pains. I didn't have to touch them, and they had a dull ache. My gums keep bleeding when I brush my teeth too, for two weeks, and my teeth have always been immaculate! I also am seeing veins on my boobs and the rest of my body that I've never had before. Even the ones that I have always been able to see have turned to this dark blue color. I decided I should probably take a test, but before I did, my boobs suddenly felt as if they had gone back down, but not fully. Now when I move them around of push on them, they do hurt more than they did before all of this, but nothing like they were, but before my nipples weren't sore at all, and now they BURN. I still have these veins and nausea though, and don't know what to think.
Help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Take a test! :)
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 9:11 PM on May. 30, 2011

• no it does not. it perfictly normal not to have cramps because i never do. but u can be pregant on ur period so i sudgest you wait 2 weeks after ur period to test.
    babbykrissy

Answer by babbykrissy at 9:12 PM on May. 30, 2011

• No it is not a sign of pregnancy. However, if you've had sex there's always a chance that you are pregnant. Take a test, then see a doctor.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 9:21 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I appreciate everyone's answers, but I suppose I was looking for more advice than that. I know that the only sure way to know is a test or doctor visit, but honestly, I'm skeptical after a year of nothing, so I hoped for more feedback before I go and potentially am disappointed.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:04 PM on May. 30, 2011

• if you pee on a test and it comes back positive then your pregnant
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 12:51 AM on May. 31, 2011

• You could be. My LMP with Demetri was 1/6 on 1/22 I went to the dr to get checked for a UTI, having severe pain. Doc tested for UTI,bladder and kidney infection all negative. Asked about LMP and decided I was ovulating. My BBT, CM, and CP all agrreed I was ovulating. We did not baby dance. I had no period in Februay and tested positive. I should have been due 10/13 but my initial US put me due 10/5. We estimate I conceived around Christmas. We baby danced only 3 times that December the 15, 22, and 25th and I had no ovulation signs during those times.
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 5:25 AM on Jun. 13, 2011