Husband troubles!!!i need advise

Im a wife and a mom im 21 my husbands 31 how do I know if hes cheating what are some signs is never having any money one??the past two years we havnt been able to do anything hes says we have no money hes has two jobs ive added all the bills up and there should b plenty left over...is he cheating?? Im worried I dont look good anymore after having the baby so I think he is and its more than jus the money trbbls advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Well if u r afraid u don't look good to him after having a baby, he is a pig. Is he gone a lot and u don't know where he is? Does he make excuses? Telling u that u guys have no money when u really do is suspicious. Does he have a cellphone? Have u checked it? Looked on the internet?
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:37 PM on May. 30, 2011

• He may be cheating, and to get your answers, you need to stop assuming and find out. You can become your own PI, and trust me, if he is, you'll know.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:37 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Having to wine and dine a mistress is not cheap.
    ambr2006

• He has a phne when I check it he gets mad n freaks out I have no car to follow him so I cant do that and when it comes to sex he makes excuses I dont know what to do we fight all the time and I dont want my one year old to go through this I dont either
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:43 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Your best thing to do is get your kid out before she remembers this crap! If he gets mad because u get on his phone, he is doing something wrong.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:47 PM on May. 30, 2011

• If your intuition is telling you he's cheating, he probably is.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 9:48 PM on May. 30, 2011

• He says he gets mad cuz I get on his phone but I wouldnt do that if he didnt sleep with in in his hand under his pillow I also found porn on there n a facebook but he swears he dosnt have one...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:54 PM on May. 30, 2011

• huh! well, if he makes the money.& u stays home,taking care of Ur household,kids,budget & finances (bills) man, I tell ya its never easy=) as a wife,I think its our responsibility & rights 2 find out or at least KNOW what is OUR men up 2, & that includes their spending=) Its about communication & respect. Talk 2 him about it & find out,good luck girl!
    inahan

Answer by inahan at 9:58 PM on May. 30, 2011

• well i went through the same thing and the same age difference, and yes he was very much cheating on me.. except i had a car and was able to leave and he was stupid enough to still live in the same apartment complex as his ex who told me everything.. im sorry honey, but it sounds like what i went thriugh..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 10:01 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Tell him strait up you know he's doing something behind your back. Point out all the shit you have noticed keep asking questions. Or you can try and get a hold of as much money as possible have your bags packed and take off with the car when he's not looking and head to a family members house. And when he calls i would say either tell me what you have been up to with all the sneaking around or i'll divorce you so fast your head will spin.

megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 10:08 PM on May. 30, 2011