Help with daughters starting to sleep in the same room!!!

I need some advice. My 4 year old wants to sleep in my 10 month olds room now which is great because for 10 months she has been sleeping on the floor in our room. I welcome the change, but last night my 10 month old, who used to go to bed easily wanted nothing more than to play with my 4 year old instead of sleep. Do I seperate them until she is old enough to handle it, or do I turn off the monitor and let her learn to fall asleep on her own with her sister in the room with her????

hornz102485

Asked by hornz102485 at 9:37 PM on May. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• My kids share a room and what I do is stagger the bed times. The younger ones go to bed 1st, then 1/2hr or so later the older one goes to bed.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:42 PM on May. 30, 2011

• exactly what i do with my 3yr old and my almost 2 yr old. put one to sleep and let them fall asleep and when they do put the other to sleep as well.
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 11:02 PM on May. 30, 2011