blood test now

ok so i think that i ovulated somewhere between the 3rd and the 6tho of December. If I was to go into the clinic on Friday the 12th do you think that my blood test would come back positive? Just wanted to go ahead and find out before DH has to go to California for the next three weeks. My period is not due until the 17th of December so I did not think that it would be too soon. BUt what do you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Will they even give you a blood test? Most drs dont just hand them out. Espically if you arent even due for af for a week. But to answer your question, if you od on the 3rd it should show up. The 6th it may show up but they may call it not pg because it is so low.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Oh yeah they will if you go to Planned Parenthood, in the area that I live you can go to Planned Parenthood and ask for a blood test and they will do it. I think it cost about 25 to 30 buck though. Good Luck :)
    Anonymous

• when I used to go to pp a long time ago. I didnt have a job, but they still charged me $50 for a urine test. It would have to be more than that. But if they offer them there then you can go if you dont want to wait.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Oh i might have to give them a call and see how much it really is going to be. I would hate to get up there and it be some outragous fee.

The real question is would it show up as a pregnancy or not
    Anonymous