It just occured to me... my son is bad luck for teachers!

Last year his K teachers DH dies. This year his 1st grade teachers DH dies... If it happens again next year I'm going to wonder! What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on May. 30, 2011 in

• I think this is definitely something you never say to him or allow another person to say to him. Otherwise, getting off the serious note, yeah, might cross my mind too.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:07 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Oh I would never tell him that! It was just an odd coincidence. Not funny but kind of is... KWIM?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:08 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Don't think about it like that. It's probably more of a coincidence. Think of the next school year in a more positive way.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:06 AM on May. 31, 2011

• yeahhhh NEVER say this to him or around him
    LunaB

Answer by LunaB at 2:38 AM on May. 31, 2011

• How sad for the teachers!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:11 AM on May. 31, 2011

• how old were the teachers; did they have any health problems; I wouldn't blame him for this happening just a coincidence that it has happened it isn't his fault and I wouldn't say anything to him about this; this is really sad for the teachers especially if they were good in their area of teaching
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2011