Trying to figure out which is better the Dish or DirectTv?

My cable is not that good. Can you please share what you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Entertainment

• I've had both and have better service with Dish. Really it just depends on the area that you are in whether you will get good service or not.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:08 PM on May. 30, 2011

• The both charge to much. Time Warner Cable works the best for us.
    1993Spurs

Answer by 1993Spurs at 10:12 PM on May. 30, 2011

• We had Dish Network from 1997 - 2007. We never had problems with the picture going out like people claim and were okay with their package. But then they showed their true colors. They lied to us, kept putting us of, and ended up screwing us...so we switched to DirecTV. DirecTV is more expensive, but does offer more of the channels we want within the package we have. Plus, we will never go back to Dish Network...don't care if they give us satellite TV for free, they aren't allowed in our house again...ever.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:18 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I love my dish, and never have issues with it.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 11:29 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I had Dish about 7 years ago, and hated it. It was slower than methusela and just generally sucked. Then, I had DirectTV. Good quality, but very expensive. Last year, we switched back to Dish, which has greatly improved in the 5 years that we didn't have it. It's every bit as good as DirectTV - and much cheaper!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:22 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I have only had DirectTV. The last time i moved the living room furniture around, I unhooked the directtv box and when i put everything back together, no tv. i called customer support and they talked me through it over the phone. Another time we had a snow storm and they sent someone out the next day. I'm very happy with them.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 2:15 AM on May. 31, 2011

• I have had both...to me Dish is better but i currently have DirecTv not too happy with it .....
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 12:20 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I can't stand Direct tv
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:42 PM on May. 31, 2011

• I've had both and would NEVER go back to Dish. I currently have Directv and LOVE it.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:32 PM on May. 31, 2011