Are your kids just growing to fast for you?

It seems like just yesterday that my little girl was just this little bitty thing. Now she is almost done with 2nd grade. She has grown so much in the last year...physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and any other way I can think of. She has developed a wicked sense of humor, become more compassionate than ever, and she has learned so much about life. I truly love that kid with all my heart no matter how much she tests me, no matter how much her sassy mouth irritates me, and no matter how messy her room is. She is strong and sure and is growing up to be one awesome young lady.

If you would like to share something about your wonderful children feel free.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 10:19 PM on May. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• My son will be 2 in September. I'm SO happy that he's healthy, happy, smart, but at the same time, I see that baby disappearing. Lucky for me, I'm due with another boy in August lol
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 10:22 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I remember how, before my son, time would go by so slow.
    now, because I havethis wonderful tot, everday goes by too fast.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:22 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Oh ya!! I just was looking at a pic of my dd when we 1st bought a highchair and how she barely could see above the tray!! It was on sale so I picked it up while the picking was good!! Now she sits in it and her little head is just over the chair. Earlier today I was cleaning my cupboards
    and I came across one of her bottles adn she saw it was was like"ohhhhh what that?" I told and she tells me "nah nah I am a big girl!!" She has grown sooo much adn I see aloot of disagreements when she a teenager, she is just like me in temperment, good Lord help me!! LOL
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 10:25 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Yes it seems like yesterday my 1st born was only a baby and now she is turning 12 and in middle school. it makes me sad to think sooner than later they will be all grown up on me.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:28 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Oh yes, our daughter is growing to fast. She is 8 and has is started to go through some of the first signs of puberty.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 10:45 PM on May. 30, 2011

• My sweet baby boy is my life, my reason for living! He is the only perfect thing I've done in my life. He is growing fast, and it does get me down sometimes, but then I think of all the wonderful stages in his life yet to come! God thank u from the bottom of my heart and the depths of my soul for my beautiful son! I love u papas!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 11:09 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I know what you mean girl...my oldest will be 9 in June...seems like just yesterday he was this little baby...my youngest will be 7 in june...I hate that they have grown so fast, so much...and this last year, they've both seemed to grow so much physically and mentally that it blows my mind...
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 11:34 PM on May. 30, 2011

• Yes... time flys...
    AyamiLove

Answer by AyamiLove at 12:54 AM on May. 31, 2011

• Tell me about it, this march was my baby's 25th bday :(
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:02 PM on Jun. 1, 2011