Any ideas on things to make up to my boyfriend

My boyfriend and i have been together for almost 9 months, we do not live together. We got into a really heated arguement and he broke up with me. I know i was wrong for saying something i shouldnt have and iknow if i make it up to him things will be better. Tonight im asking him to come over im going to give him a hot oil massage, and make his favorite food ( irish potatoes lol) any other ideas im desperate i cant go to the store because my daughter is sleeping so any ideas that are easy to get together at home would be great! Thankyou!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on May. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• I guess my best advice, being that me and my SO have been thry hell and back, is letting you know any band aid you put on this, oil massage, make up sex, on and on, will not fix the problem, you have to, as well as he has to, be sincere in getting back together and getting to the root of the issue you had.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:29 PM on May. 30, 2011

• we did make up, i just want to do something special to show him i love him and apprichiate him
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:38 PM on May. 30, 2011

• I would suggest you talk to him, tell him that things got a bit heated during the argument you said things in anger that should not have been said, and you are very sorry. I would also tell him that you would like to patch things up, and that you do love him. Good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:39 PM on May. 30, 2011